Selasa, 15 Januari 2013

SOAL LATIHAN BAHASA INGGRIS

      SOAL LATIHAN BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XII



  1.      Waiters      : Would you like a cup of tea ?
  Custumer   : ............. I love tea. It’s good for our health.
a.       No, thanks
b.      I’m sorry
c.       I don’t  think so
d.      Sure
  2.       Irga          : Mom, do you mind if help you cook?
  Mother     : Of course not. Come and help me.
  From the conversation above we know that ............
a.       Mother doesn’t like Irga to help her cook
b.      Irga asked her mother to help her cook
c.       Irga  doesn’t like cooking
d.      Mother accepted Irga’s offer to help her cook

  3.     Kim   : the books you brough look very heapy.........
  Lee    : Sure. It’s very kind of you. Thank you, Kim,
a.       Would you like me to help you?
b.      Would you like to help me?
c.       Would I like to help you?
d.      Would you like to bring it for me?
  4.       Tourist   : I don’t know this place. Can you tell me where is located?
   Native    : Well, it’s far enough. Would you like me to show you the place?
   Tourist   : Really ? It’s very kind of you.
   The  underline sentence shows us that .............
a.       The native is not really sure about the location.
b.      The native is in doubt about the location
c.       The native accepts the tourist’s offer to help him
d.      The native offers the tourist some help 
  5.       Tia         : It’s so hot in here.
   Accuy    : ................
a.       Would you like me to open the window?
b.      Would you like me to close the window?
c.       Would I Like you to open the window ?
d.      Would I like you to close the window ?
   6.       Raisha   : I’m little confused about what to choose for the movie we’re going to watch.
    Rina       : ................
    Raisha   : That sounds good
a.       What about watching the Avengers ?
b.      Let’s go to the cinema.
c.       What about XXI ?
d.      What about watching TV ?
  7.       Fitri        : The weather is very today.
   Agnes     : .........I think it can lower our body temperature.
a.       What about eating some hot plate food ?
b.      What about doing some exercises ?
c.       What about going to the beach ?
d.      What about eating ice cream ?
  8.       Izaac       : I don’t know which novel I should buy.
   Maryam  : What about the newest novel from Stephenie Meyer, The Short Second Life of 
                           Bree Tanner : An Eclipse Novella ? 
    Izaac       : Hey, that’s a good idea.
         From the conversation on page 9, we know that ....
a.       Izaac doesn’t accept Maryam’s suggestion
b.      Izaac doesn’t like maryam’s suggestion
c.       Izaac will think about his friend’s suggestion
d.      Izaac believes that his friend’s suggestion is good idea
  9.       Nadhil   : I recommend you to buy this book. It motivates us to reach our dreams.
   Etik       : .......I already  bought it last year. The book is not so good.
a.       That sounds good to me
b.      Really? Okay, I’ll buy it
c.       I don’t think so
d.      I don’t know
  10.   Linda     : ................
   Nova     : Let’s have lunch.
a.       Hey, I’m thirsty
b.      Oh, God. It’s so cold here
c.       Dude, I’m so full
d.      Nova, I’m very hungry

1 komentar:

JARINGAN DASAR KOMPUTER 4

 IP ADDRESS q   Aturan Dasar Pemilihan network ID dan host ID Berikut adalah aturan-aturan dasar dalam menentukan network ID dan host...